- 2x a week – Contact Us for Monthly Rate
- 3x a week – Contact Us for Monthly Rate
- Unlimited – Contact Us for Monthly Rate
Drop-In Rate is $20 or you can buy a T-shirt
**Discounted rates for Active Military, Firefighters, and Police
Elements class –$100
The elements course is 3 sessions lasting about an hour each done one on one or in a small group with a CrossFit Coach. This course takes athletes through the core movements of CrossFit and other traditional workout movements giving the athlete the knowledge and skills to successfully complete CrossFit classes.
We here at CrossFit Overtake put an emphasis on doing all the movements the correct, safe, and most effective way possible. So, come ready to learn a lot and begin the lifestyle change your body has been begging for.
All new members must complete the elements course before moving into CrossFit classes with the exception of any athlete that can show full knowledge of the basic required movements(will be decided by a CrossFit Coach). The course will be one on one or in small groups and will be scheduled based on the coaches and new athlete’s available time. Schedule your first 1st session today!
Have you been doing CrossFit somewhere else? If you can show an understanding and ability to do CrossFit then an athlete may bypass taking the Elements Course .
Regular Class Schedule
5:30 AM – Mon-Fri
6:30 AM – Mon-Fri
9:30 AM – Mon-Fri
4:30 PM – Mon-Fri
5:30 PM – Mon-Fri
6:30 PM – Mon-Thur
*Open Gym Saturday Morning – Time Subject to Change Weekly
We do welcome Drop-Ins that have done CrossFit for a substantial amount of time. Make sure to contact us via phone or email before showing up.
* If you are interested in trying a CrossFit class for the first time, contact us via phone or email to set up an appointment. Do NOT just show up and expect to jump into a class.
CrossFit OverTake offers more than just CrossFit classes. We also offer the following:
- Personal Training, 1 on 1 or Group Training – A specialty service for anybody with specific goals they want to achieve.
- Sport Specific and Position Specific Training – With Collegiate and Professional level experience in sport, we at CrossFit OverTake offer in depth knowledge and training about what exactly it takes to excel at sports.
- Nutritional Counseling and Advice, from breaking down what is in food to cleaning out pantries.
*Prices are subject to change. Promotional rates are for a limited time only.
*Saturday class is subject to change.